Monday, November 11, 2013

SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration With SAP ERP and SAP Payroll

SuccessFactors Employee Central enables organizations to run employee administration in the cloud. Employee Central is integrated with SAP ERP and SAP ERP OnPremise Payroll via standard integrations. Although there is a lot of documentation available on this topic, I wanted to put together a simple, may be even oversimplified, picture to convey what is available today. I did this while I was preparing for the SuccessFactors Seminar series scheduled for November and December 2013.

I put together this scene, which is part of the Full Cloud HCM story, to convey the available integrations from SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP ERP.


The next scene is about the integration of SuccessFactors Employee Central with on-premise SAP Payroll. This is a very valid scenario because there are over 7000 SAP Payroll customers.


I have over simplified the integration diagram on purpose. If you believe key information is missing and must be conveyed in this basic diagram, please let me know and I will add it. If this diagram is clear, please let me know that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...