Thursday, July 18, 2013

Deep Vs Modest Integrations

Recently, I shared my findings about the number of average integrations to a Core HR system and the number of average vendor systems to which such systems are connected. Naomi Bloom, whom I admire and respect a lot, added very valuable commentary to that information.

She said that certain systems such a talent management systems need to be deeply integrated or unified with the Core HR system. Some systems, such as stock options management, need only a modest integration. I learned from customers I work with that this is their desire as well. They look for deep integration or unification for talent management solutions and modest integration with all other systems.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...