Sunday, May 19, 2013

User Experience Innovation For SAP ERP Customers

When I talk to SAP ERP customers about the user experience innovations in SuccessFactors apps, they usually ask me about user experience innovations in the SAP OnPremise apps. I tell them that there is heavy investment in user experience for OnPremise ERP.

At Sapphire 2013 in Orlando, SAP announced a new set of apps, based on the  HTML5 technology used by most consumer applications, for OnPremise ERP customers. I had a chance to look at some of the apps covering most common end user scenarios. I am sure these apps will change the perception end users have about SAP software. These apps address the consumer-grade user experience expectations of people as well as their mobility expectations. The same apps work on the desktop, tablet and smart phone.

Even the implementation of these apps is easy and fast. I learned that our customer Colgate rolled out these apps to employees in three weeks. You can learn more at https://experience.sap.com/fiori/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...