While building iPad prototypes using the Axure prototyping tool, you can use a simple technique to make users feel like they are seeing a real iPad app. When a page is displayed, you can deliberately display a page loading animation for a second just to give them the illusion that they are seeing a real app, even though they know very well that it is only a prototype.
It helps the audience visualize the final design of the app, and helps you convey the possibilities. This is how you can do it.
1. Create a dynamic panel by dragging and dropping a Dynamic Panel widget.
1a. Name the Dynamic Panel 'Details'
2. Add a rectangle and a page loader animation gif in the 'Details' panel.
3. Add a second state to the dynamic panel.
4. Edit the second state and add the content you want to display to the second state
5. Set state 1 as the default state.
Now you want the animation to display briefly when the page loads. To do this add a case to build the necessary interaction when the page loads