Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Ariba Solutions Overview

On of the perks you get working at SAP is the opportunity to learn from many experienced colleagues in areas that are new to you. Today I was talking to my Ariba colleague John Lark and he explained the Ariba Cloud solutions to me. Based on his inputs, I assembled this diagram from existing Ariba material.

Ariba cloud solutions are the Ariba Network and Ariba applications. The Ariba Network connects buyers and sellers. Ariba applications help buyers and sellers become more efficient across their buying, selling, and cash management processes.


Like SuccessFactors Full Cloud solutions and Talent Hybrid solutions, Ariba Cloud solutions also have Full Cloud Procurement solutions and Hybrid Procurement solutions. I will share more about these deployment models later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...