Monday, November 05, 2012

SAP Jam Combines The Best Of Jam and Streamwork

SAP jam combines the best parts of SuccessFactors Jam for enterprise social networking, the SAP StreamWork application for social workflow and problem-solving as well as new capabilities. I am personally very thrilled about two of my favorite teams coming together. I got to see and use the new product in our internal production instance.


Today while I was working on one of my projects, I saw the link to a video where our Co-CEOs video talked about 2012 Q3 results. It was interesting to learn about the details without leaving the online workplace where I collaborate with most of my colleagues.

Here is another screenshot of how the updates page looks.
Apart from the standard updates, I also get nudged to look at popular content that is relevant for me, colleagues that I should follow and content that I might be interested in. Jam has been a smashing success for us internally at SAP and it is getting better by the day. Some of our best designers and engineering minds are behind the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...