- Understanding play is critical to understanding learning
- The world is getting more connected that ever before – can that be a resource?
- In this connected world, mentorship takes on new importance and meaning
- Challenges we face are multi-faceted requiring systems thinking & socio-technical sensibilities
- Skills are important but so are mind sets and dispositions
- Innovation is more important than ever – but turns on our ability to cultivate imagination
- A new culture of learning needs to leverage social & technical infrastructures in new ways
- Play is the basis for cultivating imagination and innovation
Thursday, September 15, 2011
A New Culture Of Learning
We applied the concepts from the book, A New Culture of Learning to the design of the informal learning framework in Career OnDemand.