BCN Design Week 2010 for Corporate Design Managers
BCN Design Week (www.barcelonadesignweek.com), organized by BCD Barcelona Design Centre is an international business focused congress framed in the field of design and aimed at those companies and professionals in any industry or productive services that use knowledge and creativity as a driver of its business activity. On the occasion of celebrating the 5th edition of the BCN Design Week, the organizers are launching a new programme that consists in inviting some key international design managers to share the event.
The project is promoted by:
- Barcelona Centre de Disseny (BCD) – www.bcd.es. It is a promotional design centre set up in 1973. Its mission is to promote design within businesses as a strategic tool for innovation and competitiveness, as well as to position Barcelona as a capital of design.
- Ajuntament de Barcelona - Barcelona City Council- www.bcn.cat. It is the local government of the City of Barcelona. Through the International Economic Promotion Department it promotes Barcelona as a good business location.
- Cambra de Barcelona - Barcelona Chamber of Commerce- www.cambrabcn.org
- Roca Barcelona Gallery - www.rocabarcelonagallery.com
- Palo Alto Barcelona – www.paloaltobcn.org
- Equip – www.equip.com.es
- Lagranja Studio – www.lagranjadesign.com
- Mariscal Studio – www.mariscal.com
- Moreradesign – www.moreradesign.com
- Vasava Design Studio – www.vasava.es