Friday, May 24, 2013

SuccessFactors Recruiting Integration With SAP ERP HCM

The SuccessFactors Recruiting integration with SAP ERP HCM is now available for customers to use. In the video below, I briefly explain the integration at a high level and talk about a detailed document that solution consultants and professional services colleagues from SAP and partner organizations can use. The training content was created by my colleagues Dagmar Becker, Bianka Woelke and Parvathy Sankar. They also designed the integration in collaboration with customers.





For those who are attending HR Insider 2013 in Amsterdam, I recommend the session on Recruiting by my colleague Parvathy Sankar. If you are an SAP or SuccessFactors partner and want access to the partner Jam group I talked about, please send an email to my colleague Bryan Hart. bhart at successfactors dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...