Monday, April 29, 2013

My Sapphire Demos On SAP SuccessFactors Integration

With the current integration between SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors, HR Administrators and managers can send or receive specific information across SAP and SuccessFactors with a couple of clicks. During my micro forum sessions  and demo theater sessions at Sapphire 2013 next month, I plan to show these demos along with the story that you can tell your customers and colleagues.

If you are a partner or a customer, I might be able to handover some offline demos to you so that you can show them to your customers and colleagues. I am done with the compensation integration demo. I will build the offline employee master data integration demo this week. My colleagues from the demo and rapid deployment solutions team (RDS) teams are working on the recruiting integration demo in the live system. I am not sure if I will have the time to build offline demos for recruiting integration with SAP ERP HCM. But I will try.

I look forward to seeing many of you at Sapphire in Orlando. Here is the compensation integration story and a screen shot of the SAP HCM menu screens from where managers will launch SuccessFactors Apps.

SuccessFactors Compensation integration with SAP HCM Story Trailer
SAP Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service Portal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...