Saturday, December 08, 2012

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 For Writing and Sketching

I have been using a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 to sketch places, objects and people. I sketch places to relax, objects for fun and people for work related presentations, white papers, blog posts and design documents.


I have also been using it to write my thoughts down while traveling or in a plane. It is a lot easier to take out a tablet than to take out a laptop. I also love the fact that I can write as if I am writing with ink on paper. I am pretty pleased with the Samsung Galaxy Note. It has many other interesting features. Here is a video.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. Did not realize these. I'm stuck in 90s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arun, Thanks for your comment. This one was released recently. I used to use a Toshiba Tablet PC running Microsoft Windows Tablet edition, with a built-in pen. But that was an expensive and heavy device that I could not lug around every day to work or carry while travelling. Imagine taking out two laptops out of your bag at the airport security check point. The iPad did not have a built in pen. So that did not work either. This one suits the needs of people who like to write and draw. It is as thin as a note pad. Less expensive compared to a full featured laptop. Good competition for Apple.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...